Zangief's Finisher! Zangief's Finisher!

Wow...

Disturbing! lol
made me laugh, too bad it wasn't longer. Keep it up!

Lotus Lotus

Cool

Kind of reminded me of men in black a bit. Creepy music. Nice animation bud

Axle-Mills responds:

Thanks. I do like a creepy tune :P

Lirbaj: Project T Promo Lirbaj: Project T Promo

Promo?

I don't think many people want to see a promo here. Show us the whole thing! It looks good though, I'll be looking forward to the finished version :)

PROGCoAnkelz responds:

haha thanks Stuart, I am new to the site and just learned that! But thanks for the interest man, the story is going to be really nice! & I am going to do the best I can to make some epic action scenes, 10 times what is up there!

Puppipopsicles Puppipopsicles

AHH

If this was a joke, not funny man :O

Orbs Every Where!!!! Orbs Every Where!!!!

Haha

I liked it. Only thing I didn't like is how the thing didn't have backround music and that nearly the entire video was imported through a gif. Pivot right? Still pretty good, keep workin on it.

Peace in the Middle East Peace in the Middle East

Cool

I liked it until I pressed the peace button. Then I sort of felt awkward watching it, knowing people that have families there :P But good animation, must of took some effort.
Maybe you should revise the animation to make everyone in America hug them instead? :D

Chrispriter Martinez Chrispriter Martinez

You know..

You could put this sort of thing in the dumping grounds or something. Just letting you know. Looks cool though

Bob-omb Bob-omb

Good

That was pretty funny, I like the idea of making it compatible for an i pod.

gun will episode 1 gun will episode 1

lol

The animation was different than what Im used to, but I liked it :)

Demo Reel 2009(indie) Demo Reel 2009(indie)

Ow my ears are bleeding..

The graphics and junk were pretty good, but what was the deal with the random indie stuff? And ow, the music! I think that this would of been better if you would of just put less annoying music. A mute button would help too. Anyways, keep workin on it :D