On the Road (rant#1) On the Road (rant#1)

LOL

This is so stupid! I had to put it in an animation. :D

tranceyish thing tranceyish thing

Catchy!

Very short though, I wish you added some more parts to the song. Or at least turn it into a loop. Good job! :)

InterSynchronation InterSynchronation

This is like a mix between Fergie and Jesus

Hope you don't mind if I put this awesome song into my less than awesome game. Thanks for making it man :D

Connmann1015 responds:

Haha thanks, and no i don't mind, im just glad you liked it.

Call Me Kenith Call Me Kenith

lol!

Sounds okay other than the piano. Is it supposed to be that off tune? Kind of catchy anyways :D

FFVIII - The Extreme (remix) FFVIII - The Extreme (remix)

Good

It crackles like crazy at times like you said, but otherwise, pretty good. Never heard the original but this sounds awesome. Nice job

DOS-L responds:

Thanks, and yeah... crackling is bad, but by the time this fact processed.... my computer restarted for updates and well.... all progress was lost :P anyway, thanks for the review, glad you liked the noncrackly bit :-)

My Name is Tom My Name is Tom

Wow

That's maybe the most terrible thing I've ever heard. Maybe add a bit of trombone in there lol. But you have to admit, this song is the bomb, just cause it was made from Tom.
Haha

Good Love Good Love

Where did you get the samples?

What songs are the vocals in? This is amazing if you made the vocals yourself. The beat too, it's awesome. Nice job, way to put it together.

The Ballad of Mad Thal The Ballad of Mad Thal

Parts of it. . .

Some of it gave me a headache man, like before 20 seconds and after 1:10, but the rest was excellent, liked the instrumentals. Pretty short but good for a freestyle. Keep it up!

tehslaphappy responds:

You can thank haywire for the instrumental. ;)

Shining Hope Shining Hope

Good!

I like it. It sounds a little too re-verb-y though, but the silences and the melody sounds great.

ElementHeroX responds:

Thanks

Robot Butterfly Robot Butterfly

Different

This is crazy, I really like it. I like the use of percussion at the end. I wonder what software you use...
Nice job!