Zangief's Finisher! Zangief's Finisher!

Wow...

Disturbing! lol
made me laugh, too bad it wasn't longer. Keep it up!

Lotus Lotus

Cool

Kind of reminded me of men in black a bit. Creepy music. Nice animation bud

Axle-Mills responds:

Thanks. I do like a creepy tune :P

Lirbaj: Project T Promo Lirbaj: Project T Promo

Promo?

I don't think many people want to see a promo here. Show us the whole thing! It looks good though, I'll be looking forward to the finished version :)

PROGCoAnkelz responds:

haha thanks Stuart, I am new to the site and just learned that! But thanks for the interest man, the story is going to be really nice! & I am going to do the best I can to make some epic action scenes, 10 times what is up there!

Level Up! Level Up!

Really really awesome game!

Favorite one I've played in a while. My favorite character is gonna have to be the lever. Hahaha

Can't wait for the next one! If it's even better than this one, I might just have to explode >.<

Aquarium Fish Aquarium Fish

Could be better

Well that wasn't that fun. You need to AT LEAST add music. A few achievements and milestones would be nice too. But the game works fine. Just add in a bit and it would be a good game :)

R.I.F.T. R.I.F.T.

Awesome game!

I really liked it. Good music and game play. @ V-K just a hint, you can press either x or s and it will let you carry the box with or without turning :)

What a fatty.. can't get his own cake... :P

On the Road (rant#1) On the Road (rant#1)

LOL

This is so stupid! I had to put it in an animation. :D

tranceyish thing tranceyish thing

Catchy!

Very short though, I wish you added some more parts to the song. Or at least turn it into a loop. Good job! :)

InterSynchronation InterSynchronation

This is like a mix between Fergie and Jesus

Hope you don't mind if I put this awesome song into my less than awesome game. Thanks for making it man :D

Connmann1015 responds:

Haha thanks, and no i don't mind, im just glad you liked it.